Thursday, June 10, 2010

Some things are sacred. Diarrhea is one of them. ~or~ Thx for the chuckle! By Mrs. Taylor

The best thing about tweeting is that you can post everything you are doing at every single minute of the day. Many of my friends use facebook the same way, "Going to the store," "Walking the dog," "Just ate a piece of lettuce," "I just had diarrhea." WHAT???? TMI...or is it?

Does my friend realize she just gave me a hardy chuckle? I texted my two best friends and they had a hardy chuckle too. I often wonder how nice it is to get a chuckle at the misfortunes of others and I am one of those genuinely nice people. But! If you fall, I will laugh while I help you up. If you accidentally fart in public, I will laugh as I make a bee-line anywhere to get as far away from you as possible 'cause everyone else is laughing at you too. Get the Chinese symbol for "love" tattooed on you, but it really means "loser", I will laugh-that's your bad. Tell everyone you have cha cha cha, yup, I will laugh. I am sorry your sick. I am sorry you've been branded a loser forever, I really am. Really. (te he he!)

And by the way, how much info is to much info? The world may never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment