Monday, June 21, 2010

I said CRAP in front of my kids today by Mrs. Taylor

First of all, I got robbed at the pool today. Ya, I did. I went to put on my sundress to leave and it was gone. But the jokes on you jerk-face:  my blackberry storm fell out of the pocket, into the bag it was in and somehow, the truck keys fell out a few feet from the bag. Second of all, I was super un-impressed with the pool itself and we were already, never going back. When I let the guard station know about what happened, I told them that was really crappy and my kids freaked out, right in front of everyone:

"Why did you just say crap?"
"Your not suppose to say crap!"
"Mom! I can't believe you just said crap!"
"Oh my gosh! You can't be saying crap!"
"Mom seriously just said crap!"

Holly shnickies! I rarely ever cuss, especially in front of the kids, but some situations really are, well, crappy! In the end, I decided and then explained to the kids that it wasn't right to do that, but I hoped whoever took it really needed it. I always try to find a positive in everything. Even when it's totally UNFAIR.

And BTW, I'm sorry I called you a jerk-face.

No comments:

Post a Comment