Monday, May 24, 2010

It's time my voice is heard...again! by Mrs. Taylor

A little about me:  My name is Beth.  I'm a wife, mother and everything else people put in the rest of that sentence.  I help save lives for a living; I really want to be a famous writer for a livng.  I have the gift of Attention Deficit Disorder.  I'm a child of  God. I have a lot of things I think and wonder about. I am kind of an avid facebook-er, so I can keep in touch with family and close friends.  I tried to tweet, but lost interest...  I've lived a very private life after dealing with some super mean girls, but through my faith in God, I'm over it now!  Go me!
A little about my life:  My husband, Ryan, and I got married after a whirlwind romance that never let up after two years on November 14, 2009. We are madly in love.  I have a beautiful son, Nolan, 9, who I just can't get enough of! Ryan has two beautiful daughters, Alyssa, 7, and Elena, 5, who I could just eat up and am planning on adopting. Together, we make a blended family of five with three cute dogs, Mitzy, Hershey and Reesey. We are always on the move. We are always doing something. The kids say and do the funniest things and I want to remember it all. I have a separate family blog.  Visit it here:  Hold Still While I Take Your Picture.

5 comments:

  1. I read your comment on Branson and knew that you looked like Nolan's mom. :-) Olivia and Nolan go to school toghether. So glad to findyou on here and that we share a love of coffee. Talk to you soon and have blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! I hope to run into you sometime at Dutch Bros. for a blended double chocolate mocha after I drop the kids off at school. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to stop by. I love my mochas. I have to say Branson made the best but it could have been because he would make me laugh or put a smile on my face. If I see you there I will have to buy you a cup. I have to say your writing is great to read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! Find me on FB, I post on it when I write a new one. If life allows, I write a new one about once or more a week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you add me at angelag1977@hotmail.com via Facebook. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete