Sunday, June 13, 2010

Rewind weekend by Mrs. Taylor

I was driving to work last weekend, jammin' out to some of my favorite music on The Edge, when the announcer came on and said, "It's rewind weekend..." Did this really just happen? TO ME? No way. Fifteen years ago is not a rewind weekend. Tesla is a rewind weekend. Journey is a rewind weekend. Songs of the mid-90's, is not a rewind weekend. I specifically remember walking through the oldies/classic rock section at Tower Records in Downtown Tempe (sad, it's no longer there) when I was 15, saying to a friend, "Can you believe someday we will be searching for our favorite bands here one day?" But excuse me Mr. Man, that day is not today.

Here's a list of my favorite bands in case you were wondering (in order): Social Distortion, Green Day, The Cure, Dixie Chicks, Taylor Swift, various alternative bands and all the current hip-hop favs. Ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment