Friday, June 25, 2010

Happy Golden Birthday to my love, my husband! By Mrs. Taylor

Dear Ryan,

Today, you turn the age you told me you were when we first started dating, 25! Lol! It's even your golden birthday! Over the last few years, you have periodically talked about what awesome present your parents are going to get you for it. Kelle got a trip to Disneyworld, your brother got the BEST BIKE EVER! I can't wait to see what you get. And I promise not to ruin add any extra excitment to your special day by needing to be rushed to the emergency room for an anaphylaxic reaction like last year while we were out celebrating. Crazy!

I love you. I can not get enough of you. I have lived believing that I couldn't possibly deserve this wonderful life. You have shown me that I do. You deserve nothing but love and happiness. You light up a room when you walk into it. I promise to put a smile on your face everyday for the rest of our life together.

Have a wonderful day, my love, my husband! Happy Birthday, baby!

Love always,
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment