Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The New Kid on the Block by Mrs. C

A little about me: My name is Amanda and I'm the recent addition to this super rad blog. I've never blogged before, but so far, it's been fun. I have been happily married for 3 years to my other half, Jeremy, whom I've been with for 8 years. Together, we have 2 beautiful children. Jadyn, 4, is our Broadway DIVA and has got so much wit and sweetness to offer the world. She is the best big sister to Evan, who will be 2 in a few weeks. Evan is all boy; he's ornery and sweet and loves to be dirty.

So far, I've found this blog and journaling to help me gather my thoughts. I have so many thoughts going on at the same time, and often I feel like my wheels never stop. I have ADD.

I love my family, and I love my life. I believe in God. These are my thoughts at various moments in my life, and often they revolve around my kids, whom I think are the funniest and most entertaining people in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment