Monday, July 19, 2010

Facebook: A social outlet for the socially challenged by Mrs. Taylor

And I don't mean socially inept or no friends.  Socially challenged refers to those with kids who can't go anywhere.

I enjoy facebook-ing from my phone or computer. Which I guess I use like a twitter, but not as often. I can "talk" too, "see" people I don't ever get to due to kids, schedules, got lost in a pile of laundry, etc. I talk to my mom more, my cousins, my best friends all the time! Even got in touch with some old friends who are very dear to me and met some awesome new ones as well. I like to share random thoughts and funny stuff my kids say "Did you know the bladder can hold 50 minutes of pee?" but never, ever, will anyone know I just had the cha cha cha-still stuck on the TMI. Now if the person in the stall next to me has it, you just might hear about that...

No comments:

Post a Comment