Monday, May 24, 2010

The Truth-why not? by Mrs. Taylor

I originally wrote this January 6, 2007:

So, I had this exchange at Journey's with the sales guy there that I thought I would share, because I have laughed about it about three times since it has happened:

Sales Guy: Hi! How ya doin' today?
Me: Pretty sweet (because I was) and you?
Sales Guy: I'm pretty tired.
Me: Hmmm, that's crappy.

As I made my way through the rest of the mall, drinking a java chip frapachino, I got to thinking about how when peeps ask me how I am feeling, my response is always "good" or "excellent-a" even if I am not. Seeing as how I am almost the big 3-0, I am thinking it's time to get honest and if someone asks me how I am, I'm going to tell them-"Actually, today was a good day, I didn't have to pull out my AK." or "Actually, I did have to pull out my AK and blow stuff  up." Honesty can be very funny or very bloody-we shall see.



And if your wonderin', I am still doin' pretty sweet. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment