Saturday, May 29, 2010

If the benjamins were the same by Mrs. Taylor

I was talking to someone the other day who knew this doctor who told her if he could do it all over again, he would of became a park ranger. I started to think, if I could do it all over again, knowing what I know now and make the same amount of money, what would I be? There are so many cool sounding jobs out there and I love experiences, I think I would sample a little of everything: a florist, a bartender...in Las Vegas!, a character at Disneyland, snow plower, a hostess at the Outback, so I could say "G'day mate!" to everyone I came in contact with, taxi cab driver, make-up artist at the mall, work in the puppy department at the pet store, personal shopper, esthetician, lawyer, greeting card designer, hip hop artist, riverdancer, auctioneer...and my number one wanna be? Preschool teacher, hands down. What would you be?

Don't confuse this list with the things I wanted to be when I growing up-that's a whole seperate blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment