Monday, May 31, 2010

The girls have 145 socks by Mrs. Taylor

That's about 72 pairs. Really? How is this even humanly possible? Your probably wondering how I know this. It's because I vacuumed each sock individually yesterday. I thought the girls were old enough to have a glass nicknack on their dresser, but they weren't. The sock drawer was opened just enough some slivers got it. I sat there the whole time trying to think of a better way to this, but nope.  Not a single better idea. I also began to wonder how this sock situation got so out of hand. Seventy-two pairs. I am pretty sure it's because I refuse to match socks and I throw, well shove, all of them in the drawer and move on to my next task. My sock drawer is the exact same.

Did you know a broom handle works very well to get stuck socks out of a vacuum hose?

No comments:

Post a Comment