Monday, December 20, 2010

Seeing is seeing by Mrs. Taylor

I wish I could spend a day seeing the world through someone else's eyes.   I wonder if people see colors, shapes, or dimensions similar to me. In my car, I nonchalantly look at people sitting at red lights.  I notice where they're looking, how their face looks, and I wonder, out of the millions things around us, what the heck are they focused on?  I want to see, when they catch me peeking at them, how they see me?  Have you ever had someone look at you kinda funny (for me, at least once daily) and wondered what they saw, that you didn't, the last time you looked in the mirror?  Do they see a fuzzy in your hair or are they trying to "get" you?  I would love to be able to see through the eyes of the woman who wears caked on blue shadow or the man who gets ready in the morning fixing his comb-over just right.  Told ya I got a lot of things I wonder about...

No comments:

Post a Comment