Thursday, December 2, 2010

Kiss my grits by Mrs. Taylor

Do you ever wonder about people who have crossed your path in the past?  Whether they were in your life for a day or for years, wouldn't you like to know what happened to them?  Some people you hope the best for and some people can, in the nicest way, kiss your hiney?  I have a list about t--h--i--s long of people who can kiss my hiney, but my list of people I hope are happy is much, much longer.  I used to be a preschool teacher and I wonder what happened to some of those kids.  There was one mom there who was going to school to be a doctor and I wonder if she made it.  There are also people from grade school I wonder about.  Like my best friend in first grade, Beatrice.  We called each other "b."  Or this other girl, Anita, who followed me around the playground in about fourth grade 'cause she wanted to beat me up!  Lol!  Bring it!  Through Facebook, I was able to find most people I actually liked in high school, so not much guessing there.  So ya, the more I write this blog, the more people I wonder about....

No comments:

Post a Comment