Saturday, February 5, 2011

Opportunities by Mrs. Taylor

I have a problem with people who have a problem with things.  Don't you have enough of your own problems, to make someone else's problem, your problem?  My house is messy; the dishes aren't done; my laundry pile is this big; my jeans are fitting tight; my kids won't stop saying fart and won't listen to anything I say; my mind's on my money and my money's on my mind; the voucher to get Hershey neutered appears to of come a little too late..; my car needs water in the radiator; I have a zit, and the list goes on and on.  I have way too many of my own problems, to have problems, with other people's problems.  If people who say, "I have a problem with that," spent as much time thinking about their own problems, as they do thinking about other people's problems, we'd have a lot more opportunities.  Now say that five times fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment