Thursday, October 7, 2010

Chicks have needs too by Mrs. Taylor

There are so many things I need right now:  a break, a drink, a million dollars, a nap, a bubble bath, a foo-foo coffee drink, me time, me and he time, some cookie dough, a maid, a massage, an extended vacation, a favorite tv show, hair that takes a shorter time to do, less stress, less fuss, less muss, less laundry, less puppy poop, less drama, more smiles, more giggles, more snuggles, more hugs, more parties, more desserts.

And I don't think it is at all to much to ask....

3 comments:

  1. Are you writing about me or are we living strangely parallel lives? I hear ya on almost all of the above. No drinks for me but I could probably use a percocet. Yes why does it take so long to do hair that isn't really all that long, I've been feeling that way for approximately a year! That's just wrong!

    Disclaimer: I am medicated which takes away my ability to spell and sometimes form coherent sentences, Please overlook any unnecessary nonsense!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont forget more study time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Beth, sounds like my wife talking, guys just need football a beer and the world is ok

    ReplyDelete