Saturday, September 11, 2010

Grow 'em up by Mrs. Taylor

Ever hear people say, "I want to keep my kids small?"  To that I say "No way!  Grow them up!  Get these kids big!"  Don't get me wrong, I love babies (and weddings!).  I love first smiles and first steps.  Little giggles and tiny snuggles.  I teared up on the first day of kindergarten and still have the first thing my oldest ever gave me in my purse, a little rock.  But the older my kids get, the easier being a parent is getting.  I am sleeping through the night again.  I can take a shower when they are all awake!  I enjoy a daily nap.  No guess work as to what they want, they just tell me!  I played laser tag with my son today and littlest pet shop with my girls the other day.  They shower themselves, dress themselves and entertain themselves, for the most part.  Nol and Alys are both in school.  Lena has two years 'til kindergarten and I'm not gonna lie:  I can't wait! 

Everyday is an awesome adventure with them and I love watching these kids get big!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment