Thursday, January 13, 2011

The legacy of one by Mrs. Taylor

Time to do a personal inventory.  Is it time for you to do one too?

I've been thinking about my legacy lately.  My legacy.  That's pretty big.  That's actually totally freaky if you ask me.  What gift of mine will I pass on to people, that'll make me live on f-o-r-e-v-e-r?  My incredible wit?  The way I nurture my children?  A speck of the glow from my radiant beauty?  My occasional *whisper* short fuse? My impeccable insert-foot-in-mouth capabilities?  In reality, what I pass on is not really up to me.  I can only be the best person I can be and be thoughtful about everyone and everything.  Every single person I know will take something different from me when I'm gone. But if you think your getting my grandma's blue diamond ring, your wrong!

4 comments:

  1. i like the foot in the mouth, we all have that at one time or another..............butt we could be like Colin, sparing with sharp objects..but the love we have for others will will be what were know for

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I take it know my cousin. I'm the older coolest cousin. I stole the spot from his Aunt Kimi; who was my older coolest cousin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No... I'm the coolest cousin. Ok, ok I'm not. I just didn't wanna be left out! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sound like your will leave a legacy of goodness and generosity of spirit behind. Who can ask for anything more.

    ReplyDelete