Saturday, May 19, 2012

Monster Breath by Mrs. Talyor

I told my kids if they didn't start brushing their teeth better, they were going to get periodontal disease. The thought of having monster breath just doesn't scare these kids anymore. They think it's funny! So, I straight up told 'em:  you will get bacteria in the-between-your-gums-and-your-teeth-part that will eat away your teeth, and then they'll have to rip 'em, right out of your head.  I then, put my finger, in my mouth, made a pop sound, hung my head and shook it. That got an immediate "ewwww" from both girls, and then, Alyssa, who was "done" brushing by this point, brushed her teeth again! For real! No joke.  The truth just might work better than asking nicely a bazillion times.  No more fooling around.

No comments:

Post a Comment