Friday, May 11, 2012

I have guts...by Mrs. Taylor

Let me tell you how much guts it takes to share this. 

I've had a rough year and a half, but I survived

I wrote this last month, and decided to share it...without a pen name.  Go me, again!  It's been over a year since I've written.  If I can help even one person by posting this, it was all worth it (because what if God called you to do something, would you do it?  Of course!).  Please enjoy:


April 22, 2012


Have you ever decided to be totally honest…about yourself?

Have you ever decided to wake yourself up from psych meds? What if the things that have been holding you down...were over? And you simply weren’t feeling better because of the meds, you truly were feeling better…in your heart? I’m weaning off my evening pill. Today is day six. I’m writing again; spending time with my husband; I didn't even take a nap today!  I can see a world around me that is full of ideas. I have a million plans again that I'm going to do. I am ready. I’m used to sharing my life with everyone through writing:  I wonder if I’ll share this. So, write (get it…write) now, I’m thinking of a pen name. So, there.

(And yes, it was under my doctor's supervision.)

Also, be sure to visit my new family picture blog: http://www.holdstillwhileitakeyourpicture.tumblr.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment